Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Family Reunion

This weekend was hectic, shows from my lack of blogging. Friday started with a little running around Pittsburgh. Looking for furniture for my apartment. The focus right now is bed room furniture. I have decided to keep my dresses but I need a upgrade with my bed. I want a queen. The bed in my room now is a full and it has served me well for the past 10 years. It wasnt a priority to get a new bed because most of my year is spend in Philadelphia at school. Now that I am getting my own place a bigger bed is needed.

After bed shopping, I went with my mom to pick up my nieces and nephew for the family reunion. We all met at a local hotel for a meet and greet. A lot of people there I had never met before. They were my great grandmothers sisters side. I dont know a lot about them. By the time I was born my grandmas mother had passed.  It was great getting to know everyone. I took very few pictures because I had so much fun mingling with my new found family members.

Intermediate family pictures here

My niece Chanel(3) & her brother Messiah(18 months)


Messiah


left to right
Chanel & her sister Nevaeh (5)


My dad & Messiah


&
ME




No comments:

Post a Comment