Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Trip To The Mall


Every Summer I try and save up as much money as I can because I know Nordstrom’s has their annual sale and I always go a little crazy.

Last night I couldn’t sleep real well and I saw that I had an email from Nordstrom and decided to check it out. I saw all the sales and got so excited. My blood started racing and my hands got sweaty! I knew that as soon as morning came I had to make my way to the mall quick fast and in a hurry.
Morning came and I made my way to the mall. Only to find out the the MICHAEL KORS watch I wanted...WAS NOT ON SALE IN STORES :(
*lets out huge cry*
So I got the information for the watch came home and it was the same one that was on sale on line so...of course I ordered and I dont know what to do with my self until the day it arrives. In 5 to 7 business days lol. 
Now on to the OOTD






AND
star appearance by...

RUBY

“No pictures please"


P.S. I started a hair journey. Not really a natural one. It consist of washing my hair almost every other day with shampoo. Then putting leave in conditioner in my hair and putting in up in to a bun. The reason for leave in conditioner is because it replenishes all the things we take out of our hair with heat and not greasing your scalps enough. Pictures will be up after about 3 or 4 weeks.

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment