Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Design

So I went and Chictopia.com (great fashion site, check it out) and asked what I needed to do to achieve more followers. A got a lot of great responsive. The opinion I agreed with the most is making my layout more personal. I agree mines was a little generic and I took the easy way out by just choosing a template. The new layout is what I came up with. I know its not the greatest but I’m still learning all the tips and tricks to adding pictures and playing with colors and where to position certain things. Please leave me some more advice and suggestions.

P.S. I know I have not done an ootd in a very long time and I promise one is coming soon. I have just been all over the place with getting this finalized with my new apartment.

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment