Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sally Hensen “Crackle"


So cvs had the Sally Hensen “Crackle” nail polish on sale. Buy one get one 50% off. The only had blue, purple and red. I decided to get the blue and purple. Once I got in the car I immediately tried the colors and the purple didnt turn out the way I wanted too and the blue looked great. Once I got home I decided to do a white undercoat and the blue on top and I HATE IT! I am so sad because I was so excited. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to look just right?
I also decided to change my make up remover. I normally use neutrogena make up remover in a bottle. You shake the bottle to activate the formula put it on a cotton swaps and wipe away the make up. Lately I have been sleeping with my make up on which I know is HORRIBLE
So I figured I would start using face wipes. Pull one wipe out, wipe your face and taadaahaa!!! So cvs also had there almay face wipes on sale. They were i think $5.99 and $1.00 dollar off.

So far I have not taken any pictures of my nails of my OOTD. Hopefully they will be coming soon.

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment