Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day

I would like to say Happy Father’s Day to all the real dads that REALLY take care of their kids and the mothers that play both roles. I love to see a young father doing things with their kids. I know I am young myself at 19 but to see kids actually taking care of their kids and doing the right thing does my heart good.
To start off my Father’s Day, I did some running around with my parents. We went to a couple car dealerships even though they were not open but I am in the market for a car. Next we went to Sam’s Club to pick up food for the Father’s Day cookout and then Home Depot to get a new garbage can (thats what my dad wanted to do on his day lol).
Unfortunately I was having so much fun that I completely forgot about taking pictures lol I am so sorry but I was still able to get OOTD pictures


<3 Brandi





No comments:

Post a Comment