Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mac Cosmetics New Collections

While checking my email today, I saw that Mac cosmetics had sent me an email titled
 “NEW COLLECTION”

Ladies we all know I immediately got EXCITED

Archies Girls Collection
This is the newest collection which features bright colors
The colors are more for Spring and a little bit of Summer. 
I must say they are gorgeous
Unfortunately the lipstick/lipgloss color I really want is ALL SOLD OUT. 
Sold out at the Mac online Store and on Macy’s.com 
The first lipstick color is the one I REALLY wanted!!!

Nicki Manji Viva La Glam 2
These two colors right here are AMAZING
Lucky for me I was not too late for these two so I order them before it was too late. 
I think this is a gorgeous transition color. 
Right now my fav lip color is my deep purple thats part of the Rimmel Kate collection and I can not get enough of it.
 I should probably go back and get a couple more for when that one runs out, I’ll be devastated if its discontinued before I can get some more.

Until next day my lovelies
MUAH




No comments:

Post a Comment