Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Best of Twenty Twelve


BEST OF 2012

These are just a couple of pictures that I had posted on my Instagram during 2012

      IG:redlipstick_001

Left to Right
1.DI.Y. project
2.Champagne Christmas
3.OOTD
4.Sixers game with my love
5.OOTD
6.Movies on Christmas


During a conversation with my parents the other day, I was asked what do I want to accomplish this year. I had to sit and think, of course I want to graduate from college in May and have job I love. This got me thinking that I need to apply myself MORE if I want to do all the things of dreamed of as a little girl.My point is I am turning over a new leaf. I usually dont do New Years Resolutions but this year I am. My Resolution is to push myself more to not be afraid to put myself out. If I want to do my dream job (To Be A Buyer For A High End Company) then I must network more, go places and meet new people that can help me achieve what I want.         I hope that my new found passion and persistent spirit will help you, my readers do the same. step out of your comfort zone and push the envelope.         Until Next time my lovlies         Redlipstick001

No comments:

Post a Comment