Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First Haul of 2013

What better way to start off the new year then with a Haul.

I didn’t mention this is the video, but I will not be uploading as many Hauls as you guys are use to. My Love and I have recently decided to take a trip to Jamaica this coming May, for a family destination wedding. At first we were not going to attend but since we plan to have a destination wedding one day we thought it would be a great opportunity to see how things are arranged and to decide if a destination wedding is really for us.

I hope you guys enjoy my first haul of 2013 and stay tuned for a thrifting haul, I picked up a couple things from my local goodwill in Pittsburgh and I went a little over board at one of the high end consignment shops.

The thrift haul will include some juicy d.i.y.’s so subscribe to my youtube channell or to my blog to get updates

Love you guys and talk to you soon
Brandi

1 comment: