Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January Wish List




1.Lioness Necklace
2.Dr.Martins in Shirazz
3.Moschion
4.Christian Louboutin Intern Flat
5.Neon Beanies
6.Givenchy Inspired Rottweiler Hoodie

I know your thinking, she’s been missing again lol. I just cant seem to get the hang of continuously making post, especially seeing as I have not been inspired to get dressed. I promise once college starts back up January 27th, I will have a reason to get all dressed up.

On another note, I know Christmas has just ended and I’m already making another wish list but this Christmas was different I only asked for money because I didn't want anything, I didn't a need like I usually do for EVERYTHING lol. And now I finally do. So far I’ve ordered one thing on my list which is my Dr.Martens, first I couldn't decided on what color I wanted, it was between the shirazz, neon yellow, neon pink and white but I decided that the Shirazz is better for this time of year but I promise those other colors are in my near future lol.

Well thats it for this blog post. I will be uploading some of the videos I have posted on my youtube channel. As usual subscribe to that channel, I update that channel a whole lot more!!!

Bye My Lovlies

No comments:

Post a Comment