Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

What do you want to see?



Lately I have been having the urge to make more videos on youtube but I  don't know what to do? I don't want to only do OOTD and Haul videos. I don't buy a lot of make up to do reviews on.

As far as tutorials I keep my make up very simple. I very rarely go outside of my natural color zone. Natural meaning different shades of brown.

Once I start my new job, I’ll probably try a lot more new things but until then...What should i do?

Please give me some suggestions. I don’t have a problem with doing reviews once I buy new products. It’s just that I only buy something new if it’s on sale or if I need something.

I think the real reason why I don’t try a lot of new things is because I HATE with a passion buying things and then they don’t work out. Like buying a blush and it not turning out how I thought and now I CANT RETURN IT!  Maybe after so many misses I’ll do a collective giveaway. I am just thinking out loud.

Any other suggestions on youtube videos or a way to get more followers on here and more subscribers on youtube please leave me a comment.

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment