Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I have been thinking how can I spice up my blog. I use to be so inspired to blog and take pictures but ever since I moved things have been so hectic and I dont go out everyday, so I dont get dressed everyday and its pointless to take pictures in my p.j.s lol. That doesnt inspire anyone.

To get myself out of this rut I’m in. I have decided to do a 30 day challenge. For 30 days I will force myself to get up and get out. Even if I just run to store real quick. So starting tomorrow get ready for the fashion. The next 30 days will include all different kinds of things. Reviews of products, haul videos and maybe a tutorial, I have no clue of what.

So get ready to see a lot more of me on those news feeds.

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment