Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Daily Facial Regiment

For some reason my skin has been breaking out. This happens twice a year. Summer to Winter and Winter to Summer. This year is seems it seems the break outs have come a little early.

My everyday facial routine consist of Cliniques 3 Step Process. I started using this product October of last year and I loved it ever since.

1st.  Is the liquid Facial Soap. Like any other soap it clears out your pores. I think it also opens then up a little more to help with the next step. I do this everyday in the shower in the morning and at night before I go to sleep.

2nd. Clarifying Lotion. This is an astringent. It pulls more impurities out of the skin. This also removes dirty on the forehead from sweating and from the neck. I also like to use it on my underarms because mine do have a little discoloration and I have noticed a difference.

3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This is used to replenish the skin from everything that was taken out of it. Because I have very dry I skin I usually have to put on top pumps. I do one pump and apply it and then once I feel my face getting tight which is usually in 5-10 minutes, I apply another pump.

A tutorial will be coming soon of how I do my daily facial regiment.

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment