Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The End of Sophomore Year

On tuesday, I was official done with my finals. I am so happy to be leaving school and going STRAIGHT to vacation...

This school has not been that hard education wise but it has taken a toll on my emotions being away from family and missing out on sunday dinners and other small family functions :( My first semester once again I didnt take full advantage of the college experience but this semester I did. I became extremely close to the people on my floor. We had a breakfast night and Easter dinner.

I hate doing major packing like this. It makes me feel like im relocating myself just to come back up here in less than 3 months. You spend almost 8 months in a place and you get comfortable and use to certain things and you dont want to change. That is exactly how I feel. I wish I could combine my family and school life lol. Move my family to school or move my school to where my family is. Crazy I know right

<3 Brani

No comments:

Post a Comment