Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My week in Pittsburgh,Pa(not including my birthday)


I enjoyed my time home for my birthday so much! It was amazing. The last time I was home was the middle of August and I know it hasnt been that long since I was last home but my family is very close so to me it felt like FOREVER.

Tuesday
       I got to Pittsburgh at around 2. My mom picked me up. I was a little tired from sitting in the airport and the flight itself. Flying always makes me tired especially when I get to the airport too early and have to wait a little over 2 hours. Lol. (I really really didnt want to be late). So I went home and just relaxed. I spent time with my babies. Ruby and Diamond.




Ruby actually makes a guest appearance in my ootd on saturday.

Wednesday
        I’m not sure if I have ever mentioned to you guys how many people in my immediate family have birthdays in October. I am horrible with remembering the exact days but I do know the order. My big brother is first, next my nephew, then my niece then me. Crazy right. Well my parents had already gave everyone their gifts besides my niece. My mom wanted me to be there. Around 7 before her bedtime we stopped over with her gift.












        
Thursday

       Both my parents had to work so I spend majority of the daw relaxing. Once they got off we went to Target, I wanted to check out their E.L.F stuff and I got goodies. (Haul video coming SOON). Then we went to visit my grandfatherI love him so much and my memories with him as a child are so vivid and humorous. No matter when or where he has this joking  spirit. He is always cracking jokes or messing with someone some how. When I went to visit him, he would pull hair gently and I would turn around and he would look away and whistle, as if it wasnt him lol.


Friday
     Oh yes! Friday was filled with things to do! I was so excited about being back in my hometown and stuffed months worth of missing my city into one day lol. It started with an early trip downtwon. To a great spa where I got my underarms waxed. Also a very interesting thing, dont think its weird lol but... The lady at the spa convinced me to get my upper lip waxed. NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A MUSTACHE! 
    She was explaining to me that once you start waxing on a consistent basis, that the hair wont grow back. I knew that already but she started to explain that if a lot of these older women would have been waxing their upper lips when they were younger they wouldnt have beards and mustaches. I started thinking...

I dont want to be one of those old women! I should start now while I am young. lol. I definitely dont have any regrets on choosing to wax my upper lip, it hurt a little like all waxing does. And I know I would have to consistently wax my upper lip for the next 2 or 3 years but it wont be a problem. When I get my underarms and legs waxed, I’ll include upper lip. Hopefully it wasnt for nothing, future speaking. 
     
     After the waxing we stopped in Saks Fifth Avenue to take a look a some Channel bags. (Thats what I am asking for this Christmas). And THEY TOOK THE CHANNEL BOUTIQUE OUT! I was so hurt when I walked into the Channel Boutique and it was filled with Burberry! It was heart breaking! I was immediately ready to go! But my mom wanted to look at shoes and show me a couple Bobbi Brown products. 
    
   Then it was to the mall! The wonderful, wonderful mall. I went to the mall closes to my house which is really a dying mall. But all I needed was a Gap( I love their sweaters), Forever 21 and a Macy’s. I didnt find anything at that Gap unfortunately. Forever 21 I got a pair of flared burgundy jeans. Then to Macy’s for a little M.A.C. love but unfortunately, they only had 2 people working and they both were doing Halloween make up so they didnt help much so I didnt get anything.

       Last was to my FAVORITE drug store of all time CVS. I love CVS because of their rewards card. With you receipt you get immediate rewards. I mean like big time reward. For example my mom bought an eye solution and on her receipt she had a $15 off coupon and it HAD NO MINIUM! Of course I stole it and bought make up lol. Here is a list, I will also be doing a YouTube video on my NEW CAMERA in 1080 HD so you can see the items. 
After CVS home we went for dinner.
<3 Brandi
P.S. This post was starting to get lengthy so the actual day of my birthday is not included. I will post that tomorrow. I want to be able to have time to include the products I used on my face and a quick ootd from before the birthday dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment