Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever!

Hey guys...

I know, I know, I know.
WHER HAVE I BEEN???
I have been so caught up in enjoying my apartment and getting last minute touches together. I moved in last saturday August 20th and everything went very smoothly. My parents, my sister and my niece helped me move in and they stayed the night and left sunday. I appreciated their help so much and them being there for me.

Once I have set up my FIRST apartment exactly how I wanted I’ll take pictures. I will probably do a before and after. What I started with and how everything ended up.

Because I have been doing a lot of unexpected running around, like “Oh I need a vacuum” I just run out and get it. I dont think about what I am putting on and I dont get all glammed up. So why take pictures that wont inspire my readers to recreate what I am wearing with their own twist to it. Starting monday things will change. School starts then and I will be on my p’s and q’s with my outfits lol.

Brandi <3
P.S. I hope everyone on the east coast is okay with Hurricane Irene coming our way. 
I live in Delaware so I understand the seriousness of everything

No comments:

Post a Comment