Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

I Apologize

Please please please dont be upset with me about my lack of posting. I have been so caught up in getting everything together with my apartment. I move in on August 20 and thats not this saturday but next saturday and there is so much to do but then again there isnt. I dont know. So far the only room fully completed is my bed room with the exclusion of a bigger bed and my guess bathroom is complete, the dinning room is done. I still need a few key pieces for my kitchen. My bathroom has NOTHING and so does my living room.

I never realized how much house hold items cost. I looked into getting a bigger bed with a new head board and that can run up into the thousands. Same things with sections and sofas.

My mom thinks that I should wait on getting expensive living room furniture since this is my first time interior decorating aside from my bedroom at home or my dorm at school which is only maybe a 12 by 12 room, nothing major.

So since I have been forgetting to take pictures of my outfits, here are some pass ones that got great reviews








































<3 Brandi

4 comments:

  1. Your mom is right. Wait on the pricy pieces. And it doesn't have to be absolutely finished when you move in. If you're anything like me you'll finish it then keep finding things you want to add or change...it's a never ending task...pace yourself darling.

    And check out places like Goodwill and Salvation Army. You can score AMAZING furniture deals especially during the time other students are moving out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree so far no furniture I have bought has been brand new. All my bedroom stuff is from my room at home, my uncle gave me a dinning room table and all other small decorative items have come from flee markets, good wills and family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you're on the right track! I went with fully furnished just so I wouldn't have to deal with the headache of furniture shopping and then moving the furniture after graduation lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fall I will be a junior so I still have two years to worry about moving. I signed a 13 month lease so if I do decide to move it will be sometime in September but the place I found has a great student discount so I might just stay there til I graduate. It’s so hard because I am saving all my money so that I can make sure that I cam comfortable in my place as fas as having everything I need but I am shopaholic and I havent been shopping for self in months, I’m going through a withdrawal but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete