Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

College Days

So today was a normal day of college. I turned in my term paper for business communications. i felt so accomplished because I turned it in early so that my professor can read over it and give it back. Now its on to my marketing term paper. My marketing term paper isn't that hard. Its not as long as my communications one.
Today in the philadelphia area it was a high if 56 degress with a slight chance of rain and when i woke up at 8:30a.m. it was 38 degrees. I hate the in between the weather because my closet is either summer or winter so thats something I need to work on. This is what i came up with.

In weather like this what is your go to item?




Brown jacket: Macy's "Guess"
Blue Blazer: H&M
Yellow Scarf: Gap
Jeans: Forever 21
Purse: Louis Vuitton (from my mom)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment