Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day My Lovlies

These past couple of days have been so exciting.  I spent time with my love, family and friends. I took loads of photos this weekend and it was hard for me to narrow them down to a select few. I wish I could upload all 600 of them lol.  My parents showed up in Delaware at about 10 o’clock friday night so that way saturday we could have an early start to OCEAN CITY MARYLAND
I apologize for not having any pictures of the scenery. I was the one driving so I could drive and take pictures lol. I am a cautious driver.
We woke up around 8 o’clock saturday to get dressed and head out. We stopped for breakfast at iHop so that put us an hour behind. We arrived at maybe 12 o’clock. I’m not 100% sure. But as soon as we got to Ocean City there were little showers and it made us all very nervous. We had just drove about 2 1/2 hours for nothing but in a matter a minutes the sun came out and it was a beaming 94 degrees.















While at Ocean City, we even got to see a wonderful moment in every couples life aside from kids...A WEDDING. Earlier that day we had saw the Bride and Groom walking around in their attire and we had assumed that they had already got married and wanted to come to the beach. But after walking the entire board walk and making our way back to the car we came across the pictures of the bridal party. It got me thinking maybe I want a wedding on the beach and not the traditional wedding. IDK lol


Thanks guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned because in the days to come, I’ll have the post of Atlantic City. Saturday was Ocean City and sunday was Atlantic City. 
And dont forget to check out my
Instagram: redlipstick001
and

No comments:

Post a Comment