Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

How to style: CROP TOPS

Recently I bought a B.E.A.U.tiful sleeveless turtleneck crop top from ASOS for about $13 and free shipping. When I saw the item online I had immediately fallen in love with the burgundy color.


 I remember thinking this will be great in the fall with a sweater over top maybe some jean shorts and tights and riding boots. I had a whole vision in my head.


Today was really nice in Pittsburgh. The sun was shining, the air was still and I thought today would be a great day to bust out my crop top. I did a little running around with my mom and once I got home, I had the great idea to do my first how to style video. I ran to my room and started putting outfits together. I grabbed my tripod and headed outside to my moms garden to film. The video turned out wonderful. I am making little adjustments to the video and it will be up soon I promise
BUT 
for now here are some awesome photo.
 Top: ASOS Crop Top with Polo Neck in Dark Red
Skirt: Tjmaxx
Shoes: From DSW Brand unknown 
Watch: Michael Kors Gold Runway Watch

 Lovely flowers from my moms garden. I am not sure what kind they are. I dont have a green thumb.

Necklace: Forever 21 Gold Chain Link

Watch: Michael Kors Gold Runway Watch

Top: ASOS Crop Top with Polo Neck in Dark Red

Pants: H&M Rinding Pants

Shoes: Steve Madden

A little girl back by the pond makes her cameo 
 Necklace: Forever 21 Gold Chain Link

Watch:Juicy Couture Black Rubber Band Watch

Belt: Forever 21 Braided Black Belt

Top: ASOS Crop Top with Polo Neck in Dark Red

Shorts: Urban Outfitters High Waisted Distressed Levi Shorts

Shoes: DSW Brand Unknown
I am just taking in the flowers
 Another plant from my moms garden which I have no idea what the name is.
  Necklace: Vintage from my mom

Watch: Michael Kors

Top: ASOS Crop Top with Polo Neck in Dark Red

Skirt: Forever 21 Black Chiffon Maxi Skrit

Shoes: DSW Brand Unknown




Check out my youtube HERE
or
my instagram for more frequent post redlipstick001
I hope you all enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment