Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Wish List

So it is that time of the year again where I prepare myself financially for...MY BIRTHDAY!!!


For you guys who don’t know my birthday is October 29th. Yes I know a little over a  month and I am so freaking EXCITED. I will be the BIG 21 and I cant control myself.
I will officially be considered an adult in the worlds eyes. lol My family knows I am an adult, thats who I wont include them in that. While my family was here for Labor Day Weekend my parents had asked what I wanted. Every years I just ask for money and to go shopping but of course for my 21st they thought I would want something a little different.

Well I sorta want something different. I still want money lol but I dont want to go shopping. I am maturing and learning that its about quality not quantity. I use to what to get as much stuff as I could and wouldn't care if the quality was crappy well NOT ANYMORE. I am turning over a new leaf, well I hope.

This year I decided to purchase some MAJOR items I have been putting off for a LONG LONG time.
Chanel Wallet on a chain
Chanel Leather Sneaker
Steve Madden Wedge Sneaker
American Apparel Black Disco Pant
To get these items it means 
NO SHOPPING 
for the next 2 months. 
Please wish me luck in my journey.
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
OR
My Instagram: redlipstick001




No comments:

Post a Comment