Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Semi OOTD/ Make Up Review On YouTube

Here is a couple pictures I took. Sorry the lighting in all of them is not the greatest because like i have mentioned before some evil person decided to steal my camera so most of these pictures were taken on my phone. But GREAT news my birthday is the saturday after next October 29th and I will treat myself to a new one and I wont let anyone touch it lol.

OOTD
Today in Philadelphia it was raining for the most part and it was quiet muggy. So I threw on this casual outfit to pick up some house hold items.








Cardigan: Forever 21, Top:H&M, Pants:American Eagle: Shoes: Tall Brown Uggs 
Necklace&Bracelet: Juicy Couture, Earrings: Pearl studs Forever 21
Lip Gloss: Revlon Pink Pop

VIDEO COMING TO YOUTUBE, ITS A REVIEW ON A COUPLE OF ITEMS.
PLEASE CHECK IT OUT HERE

<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment