Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sorry this is late. During the holidays my internet was down and of course no one was able to come out until after Christmas lol. But I am back with a tutorial I filmed on Christmas Eve of how I curl my extensions and a video of my family opening gifts. Also the video of us opening gifts has my nieces singing. My mom has the kids perform something they learned in school. When I was little I remember playing my clarinet and it was always a new Christmas song I had learned.

In an earlier post I had posted pictures of items I wanted for Christmas. I got 2 out of 3 lol. I would of just been happy with one. So “Santa” was good to me this year lol. From my parents I got my Michael Kors Gold Runway watch. It is everything I imagined. My family keeps making fun of me because I have an extremely small wrist and the watch is so massive lol.

My second item I got was the Chanel Wallet Chain Purse. Last Christmas “Santa” brought me a pair of Chanel Leather Motorcycle Boots. As the months went on after I got the boots I realized I had to have the purse lol. So I asked my parents, I thought I was only going to get the watch which would of made me happy but they came threw.

Once the purse arrives in the mail, I promise I’ll do a video of it. This Christmas must of been the Christmas for Chanel because Saks said it would take a while to ship. The Sak’s in Pittsburgh no longer has a Chanel Boutique so they had to order it from another Sak’s. Even though I dont physically have the item I was so excited! Knowing that its on its way and it will be here soon and I just dont know what I’ll do with myself.

Tell me what you guys got for Christmas?
And what are your New Year’s plan?
Like where will you watch the ball drop?




<3 Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment