Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Curly Hair Routine

Lately I’ve been wearing my hair curly. Everyone else as well as myself has fallen in love with this style on me. When I go to work and its not curly everyone asks what happened and when will it be curly again.

Right now I am trying to stretch my hair. Meaning I am trying to go a long period of time without putting any kind of heat on my hair. No flat iron and no blowing dry. And I have done really well. I think its been maybe over a month since I last put a flat iron in my hair and over 3 months since blowing dry. Currently I find no need for a blow dry. I have to fight the temptation of wanting to flat iron my hair.

I do find with curly hair that my hair has been more dry and Im not sure what to do, do you guys have any suggestions? Please someone have a suggestion for me.

Well on to the regular scheduled post lol. After posting this picture on Instagram, I got a couple questions.
So I decided to record how I got this style so here it is ladies and gentlemen enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment