Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentines Day Lookbook

Valentines Day Lookbook

This morning I woke up and I felt so inspired to film a video and I thought what better than a Valentines Day video. It is right around the corner ya know...
These three videos are the actually outfits I am contemplating on wearing this Thursday evening (Valentines Day).
So far I am more leaning towards the last out, I titled that one Sexy
I bought that little number about 1 year ago and so far I have not had anywhere special to wear it to. Its got a plunging neckline which it perfect to wear out with my hubby. 
My most sexy outfits I ONLY like to wear out with my man because I am his. It seems  SO wrong to wear the sexiest thing in your closet when you babe isnt around but hey thats just me....
Anyways lol...Check out my Youtube for the whole video






Until next time my lovlies


No comments:

Post a Comment