Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NEW STYLE ICON: June Ambrose

I first heard about June Ambrose when there was a picture of her on a blog and the topic of the blog entry was more about Beyonce&Jay but it had a picture of a STYLISH women who has bringing in a clothes rack for Jay and I thought, I wonder who she is. Clearly I knew she was a stylist but I did not know her name.

A couple days ago after getting my fix of the NEW season of Basketball Wives a commercial came on. To my SURPRISE it was that same STYLISH WOMEN from the blog.  

SHE IS GETTING HER OWN SHOW!!!
February 27, 2012



Her name is June Ambrose and she is a stylist to the celebrates.
I am SO EXCITED for her show, I know very little about who she has styled but I know that EVERY picture I have seen her in, SHE LOOKS AMAZING!
Here are a couple pictures I found online and some sneak peaks and other interviews on youtube.
You ladies have to tune in for her show, I think all AFRICAN AMERICAN women will be able to appreciate an african american women stylist on tv. I HONESTLY feel like she is the only one or maybe the only one I think of.

What are some other great stylist that dont get credit where credit is due?









No comments:

Post a Comment