Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shoedazzle


I know must of you guys are familiar with what shoedazzle is.

 But if you’re not Shoedazzle is similar to a subscription site, just a little different.


 First you start off with taking a style quiz
So they can get a feel for what your style is and based of that quiz that come up with your own personal “show room”
The shoes in your showroom are shoes that Shoedazzle thinks you will love(you can access their entire inventory of shoes not just your showroom).

I first found out about showdazzle from their commercials, I thought I would go take a look seeing as how I didnt have to pay a fee to first see what shoes they have.
And I feel in love



How cute are these???
Ive worn them once over the 4th of July weekend and they are so comfortable, felt like I was walking on clouds lol.
Theses shoes cost me less then$50. I only get deals like that at DSW and thats not all the time.
The designer is Michael Antonio and fortunately he does have his own website and a number of his shoes are sold by DSW. 
On the Michael Antonio website and on the DSW website his shoes are reasonably priced, you ladies should really check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment