Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Current Obession

As you all know this year I will be 21. And I am so excited. I dont think anything will change besides be legally able to buy my own liquor and I guess it opens up a whole list of clubs and bars I can go to lol (I’m not really a bar person).

But I have decided that I am going to buy myself a Chanel Bag. And not the smaller version I got for Christmas. I am going all out. I have decided I want a Maxi or Jumbo RED Chanel. Yes ladies Red. Because I will be 21 I want something that stands out and not the classic style. I need something young and  fun lol. I’ll leave the classic style for 25 lol.

Long story short I went to the mall the other day and I say this women with the gorgeous Chanel bag and of course I thought this is the perfect one for me. It’s unusual its got a great summer color and it’s not the classic style so 

HERE IT IS

AW LOVE!

I want it in a Coral, Red but I wanted to provide general pictures of the bag itself






 
HERE IS THE SMALLER SIZE

1 comment:

  1. hi, I saw your post on chanel and I love, I'm addicted to a great brand chanel that was my mother gave me an authentic vintage chanel red bag and I love it because that is smart and can be also keep a bag.
    Just have a look at my blog and follow my blog.
    http://purplerubys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete